locked Yellow color? #FT8

Pardon my ignorance but what does the yellow color mean in the decoding window?
--
73 NU4N Dave

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23/01/2022 6:30 am, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but what does the yellow color mean in the decoding window?
Yellow could mean anything. It depends on what colors you have set for the different alerts. If your using default alert coloring, yellow could signify a dxcc  or us state alert was triggered. To distinguish between these two alerts the text color of the callsign is different.for each alert type.

de Laurie VK3AMA

David Tucker

TNX I WILL CHECK THAT OUT.

On 1/22/2022 1:44 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

On 23/01/2022 6:30 am, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but what does the yellow color mean in the decoding window?
Yellow could mean anything. It depends on what colors you have set for the different alerts. If your using default alert coloring, yellow could signify a dxcc  or us state alert was triggered. To distinguish between these two alerts the text color of the callsign is different.for each alert type.

73's NU4N DAVE

chas cartmel

Look in your settings for alerts, Simples

73 Charlie

G4EST

www.g4est.me.uk

Stay safe out there