locked WSJT-X Stops keying transceiver...

Craig

Keying from WSJT-X work fine until the rig is left unattended for a short period of time, then WSJT-X will not key flex transceiver.  After shutting down and re-starting WSJT-X (version 2.5.4) and JTAlert (version 2.51.3), all works fine until the rig is left unattended again.  Stumped.  Ideas?  Are other experiencing issues?  Running Windows 10, version 21H2.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

Michael Black

Network card going to sleep?

Check the power settings on it in the Device Manager.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 01:13:10 PM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

Keying from WSJT-X work fine until the rig is left unattended for a short period of time, then WSJT-X will not key flex transceiver.  After shutting down and re-starting WSJT-X (version 2.5.4) and JTAlert (version 2.51.3), all works fine until the rig is left unattended again.  Stumped.  Ideas?  Are other experiencing issues?  Running Windows 10, version 21H2.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

asobel@...

Craig and Mike

I have the same problem with Flex 6600 and 4x WSJT-X v2.5.4.

Which power setting?

Amos 4X4MF

Check the power settings on it in the Device Manager.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 01:13:10 PM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

Keying from WSJT-X work fine until the rig is left unattended for a short period of time, then WSJT-X will not key flex transceiver.  After shutting down and re-starting WSJT-X (version 2.5.4) and JTAlert (version 2.51.3), all works fine until the rig is left unattended again.  Stumped.  Ideas?  Are other experiencing issues?  Running Windows 10, version 21H2.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

Michael Black

Device Manger/Network adapters/Power Management/Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

I turn off all USB power management.

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, May 16, 2022, 02:45:55 AM CDT, asobel@... <asobel@...> wrote:

Craig and Mike

I have the same problem with Flex 6600 and 4x WSJT-X v2.5.4.

Which power setting?

Amos 4X4MF

Check the power settings on it in the Device Manager.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 01:13:10 PM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

Keying from WSJT-X work fine until the rig is left unattended for a short period of time, then WSJT-X will not key flex transceiver.  After shutting down and re-starting WSJT-X (version 2.5.4) and JTAlert (version 2.51.3), all works fine until the rig is left unattended again.  Stumped.  Ideas?  Are other experiencing issues?  Running Windows 10, version 21H2.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

asobel@...

Mike

There is no power management on Network adapters in Win 11. I did try no sleep no display off plan.

Amos 4X4MF

Check the power settings on it in the Device Manager.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 01:13:10 PM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

Keying from WSJT-X work fine until the rig is left unattended for a short period of time, then WSJT-X will not key flex transceiver.  After shutting down and re-starting WSJT-X (version 2.5.4) and JTAlert (version 2.51.3), all works fine until the rig is left unattended again.  Stumped.  Ideas?  Are other experiencing issues?  Running Windows 10, version 21H2.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

Michael Black

You don't see this?
Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, May 16, 2022, 07:21:19 AM CDT, asobel@... <asobel@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you, I got it. Hope it does solve the problem.

Amos 4X4MF