locked WSJT-X Decode window

Robert T

During the VHF contest last weekend I ran FT-8 via N1MM+.  All worked well but I have a question regarding the decode window that comes up when in contest mode.  There are several columns containing Call, SNR, Grid, ect.  Why is it I can't make this window wider so I can expand the window wider so I can expand the columns?  When I try, the whole box moves.

Bob, K2RET

Michael Black

That would be a WSJT-X question since that's the app that provides the box.
What version of WSJT-X are you running?

You should be able to hover your mouse over the right edge of the window and see the window sizing handle.
Only the RX column will widen though and not the others.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 06:48:54 AM CST, Robert T <k2ret@...> wrote:

During the VHF contest last weekend I ran FT-8 via N1MM+.  All worked well but I have a question regarding the decode window that comes up when in contest mode.  There are several columns containing Call, SNR, Grid, ect.  Why is it I can't make this window wider so I can expand the window wider so I can expand the columns?  When I try, the whole box moves.

Bob, K2RET

Robert T

I'm running ver. 2.5.3
I am able to put the mouse on the right edge of the box and make the box thinner, but not any wider.  This is the box I'm talking about.

Bob, K2RET

1

On 01/19/2022 8:01 AM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

That would be a WSJT-X question since that's the app that provides the box.
What version of WSJT-X are you running?

You should be able to hover your mouse over the right edge of the window and see the window sizing handle.
Only the RX column will widen though and not the others.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 06:48:54 AM CST, Robert T <k2ret@...> wrote:

During the VHF contest last weekend I ran FT-8 via N1MM+.  All worked well but I have a question regarding the decode window that comes up when in contest mode.  There are several columns containing Call, SNR, Grid, ect.  Why is it I can't make this window wider so I can expand the window wider so I can expand the columns?  When I try, the whole box moves.

Bob, K2RET

Michael Black

Upgrade to 2.5.4 -- that may have been fixed.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 10:33:51 AM CST, Robert T <k2ret@...> wrote:

[...]

Joe Subich, W4TV

The icon in the upper left indicates that is part of the N1MM+
logger program. Take your questions about it to the N1MM+ list.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

I'm running ver. 2.5.3

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 06:48:54 AM CST, Robert T <k2ret@comcast.net> wrote:

During the VHF contest last weekend I ran FT-8 via N1MM+. All worked well but I have a question regarding the decode window that comes up when in contest mode. There are several columns containing Call, SNR, Grid, ect. Why is it I can't make this window wider so I can expand the window wider so I can expand the columns? When I try, the whole box moves.

Bob, K2RET

Dave Garber

Still should be asking wsjt user group

sent via LG hand held device

On Wed., Jan. 19, 2022, 11:33 a.m. Robert T, <k2ret@...> wrote:
[...]

No, that decode window is from N1MM+. Any resize or column width
issue would be strictly a matter for the N1MM developers.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2022-01-19 12:25 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
Still should be asking wsjt user group
sent via LG hand held device
__

<http://groups.io> <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io
<mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

[...]

Hi Joe, W4TV

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't realized that it was a function of N1MM as I didn't notice the N1MM icom in the corner. I'll ask there.

TU
Bob, K2RET

<pre>1</pre>