locked Worked B4 still generating alert

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

It's probably either logged without the ZA prefix or you are seeing a decode without the ZA prefix.

Sound right?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:03:24 PM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM
version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this
band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still
triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show
worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

No, both are the same callsign
I worked him, logged him OK, and in the next decodes, the alarm sounds again... It should not...
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 22/05/2021 à 00:06, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
It's probably either logged without the ZA prefix or you are seeing a decode without the ZA prefix.

Sound right?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:03:24 PM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM
version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this
band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still
triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show
worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Joe Subich, W4TV

I was seeing the same issue and worked through it with Laurie on
the beta group (since I'm using beta software).

Check the grid ZA/IK2RLM is using on the air vs. the grid you have
logged.

In my case, I worked OY1R who continued to alert. When I checked
the log, the QSO had been logged as grid IP61nv due to a 10 year
old CW QSO. Apparently, I tail-ended OY1R and did not get a grid
so either JTAlert or DXKeeper filled in the grid from the previous
QSO.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:03:24 PM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM
version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this
band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still
triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show
worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

OM Marlon, DW3CWM

It happens to me as well. Am using the 3 softwares except that I have upgraded to the corrected rc156.  It would most likely be that you have configured for LOTW and/or eQsl confirmation and the qso have not yet been confirmed. It happens to me with  a Vietnam QSO. It generates an audio alert until the DXCC alert  has been cleared by another call confirmed QSO. I nornally will put that callsign, he has no LOTW anw, hihi, to temporary ignored list.

73 de Marlon DW3CWM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Hi Joe
When he calls CQ, he gives no grid (his portable call does not allow it I think)
Every QSO I have with him has the same grid.
So the issue is somewhere else...
Now , I just saw something : when I check the log link in JTAlert, it does point to the correct log BUT the latest QSOs do not appear. The last QSO mentioned is dated several days ago. And the log indicated shows a lot of missing QSOs (in terms of number of QSOs).
A mess in my computer ?

73
Paul F6EXV

On 2021-05-21 6:21 PM, Paul F6EXV wrote:
[...]

Hi Marlon
I search everywhere in the config, and cannot find the screen to check on that...
Please help me
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 22/05/2021 à 08:38, OM Marlon, DW3CWM via groups.io a écrit :

[...]

Try this.

I can only suspect that play alert when decoded call worked b4 is also ticked with your config as mine

[...]

Hi Paul,

AFAIK when we rebuild our JTalert database, it will refer and scan LOG4OM dbase SQLite, when a qso is not yet confirmed, JTDX and WSJtx see it as worked before but JT Alert triggers an audio alert if not LOTW confirmation for Logger. Must be the same with your.

73 de Marlon