locked Worked B4 glitch.


DAVID MM0AMW
 

I've noticed if I work a station or stations on FT4 then on their next transmission after I log them, they are correctly identified as worked B4 in JTAlert. However , if I then switch to FT8, even momentarily and then return to FT4, these stations I worked a minute or so earlier, appear as unworked new stations. A restrart of JTAlert sorts it all out and these stations then correctly identify as worked B4. 

I've noticed this anomaly back to at least v. 2.16.17 and it is also present throughout the new 2.50.x versions.

I use JTDX 2.2.156 along with JTAlert 2.50.3.

A very minor problem in a fantastic program.

73
David
MM0AMW