Topics

locked Worked B4

Barry

Is it possible to set filters so my four lines of callsigns dont overflow with WRKD B4 stations.
When the band is busy I would like to only display unworked calls.
TVM
Barry

WB8ASI Herb

Please look at CCUser.  You can filter every which way.  It's way upstream in the Cluster itself, with about any filter combination you can imagine.  73, Herb WB8ASI

On February 12, 2020 at 9:34 PM "Barry via Groups.Io" <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Is it possible to set filters so my four lines of callsigns dont overflow with WRKD B4 stations.
When the band is busy I would like to only display unworked calls.
TVM
Barry

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/02/2020 1:34 pm, Barry via Groups.Io wrote:
Is it possible to set filters so my four lines of callsigns dont overflow with WRKD B4 stations.
When the band is busy I would like to only display unworked calls.
TVM
Barry
Simple, enable the "Do not show worked before (B4) callsigns" Alerts Filter.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Barry

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 07:19 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 13/02/2020 1:34 pm, Barry via Groups.Io wrote:
Is it possible to set filters so my four lines of callsigns dont overflow with WRKD B4 stations.
When the band is busy I would like to only display unworked calls.
TVM
Barry
Simple, enable the "Do not show worked before (B4) callsigns" Alerts Filter.

de Laurie VK3AMA

TVM Laurie
I have been staring at the Alerts/Worked B4 group and forgot about the filters group.
cheers de
Barry

Bill - AA4M

On 02/12/2020 21:32:34, Barry via Groups.Io wrote:
On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 07:19 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 13/02/2020 1:34 pm, Barry via Groups.Io wrote:
Is it possible to set filters so my four lines of callsigns dont overflow with WRKD B4 stations.
When the band is busy I would like to only display unworked calls.
TVM
Barry
Simple, enable the "Do not show worked before (B4) callsigns" Alerts Filter.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Is there any way to remove the B4 QSO's from the grid but still leave them highlighted in WSJT-X?

73, Bill  AA4M

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/02/2020 1:02 am, Bill - AA4M wrote:
Is there any way to remove the B4 QSO's from the grid but still leave them highlighted in WSJT-X?

73, Bill  AA4M
No, there is no way to color WSJT-X callsigns if they are not colored in JTAlert due to enabled status of Alert types or if not shown due to Filter settings.

IMO, having JTAlert color WSJT-X callsigns when not colored or shown in JTAlert will lead to user confusion especially when WSJT-X is applying its own coloring scheme.

de Laurie VK3AMA