Topics

Worked B4

Neil

Friends,
I am still trying to understand why on 20 meters I see many stations that I have worked before showing as B4. However on 15 meters for example I have only seen one and yet there are many stations on 15 that I know I have worked before. I do not think there is a band setting for this after reading the manual but perhaps I missed something??
TNX
Neil   N4FN

Jim Cooper

On 1 Dec 2019 at 9:50, Neil wrote:

>  I do not think there is a band
> setting for this after reading the manual but perhaps I missed
> something??

JTalert DOES keep track of what bands you have worked a station;  I believe WSJTX does not.

graphic

if you Don't want JTalert to keep track of individual bands,
then check these two boxes.

g4wjs

On 01/12/2019 21:52, Jim Cooper wrote:
I believe WSJTX does not.
That's not correct Jim. WSJT-X can track several new things optionally by either band or mode or both.

Bill
G4WJS.