Topics

Windows blocks JTAlert upgrades

Jim Denneny

Win 10 Security is blocking upgrade from JTAlert2.16.5 to JTAlert2.16.6.  I have forgotten how to override blocking.  I am sure this question has been asked 10,000 times

Jim K7EG

Jim Denneny

Selected Review in Ham Apps.  Trap mine blocked it.  eGambit gave it a score of 98% and blocked it. All other engines indicated "undetected".  I have searched Defender and cannot find blocked item.

Jim Denneny K7EG

Michael Black