locked Window Size

Bill Hicks

Edited

Any idea why my jtalert is so small on my monitor?  It starts out normal size but then shrinks and scrunches up some the menu items.  See attached.

Dave Garber

I only know of one possible size, plus or minus number of squares are used.   it can not be maximized, so the only thing I have seen change it, may be the resolution changing on the monitor

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 11:00 AM Bill Hicks <smoke744@...> wrote:
Any idea why my jtalert is so small on my monitor?  It starts out normal size but then shrinks and scrunches up some the menu items.  See attached.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/03/2021 1:59 am, Bill Hicks wrote:
Any idea why my jtalert is so small on my monitor?  It starts out normal size but then shrinks and scrunches up some the menu items.  See attached.

No idea. Looks like some scaling is being applied. JTAlert doesn't apply that sort of window scaling, it does some minimal individual control resizing based on the detected scaling factor of Windows and only at startup, never after the window has been shown normal size.

Has JTAlert always done this or is it a recent occurrence?

All I can suggest is that your perform a PC restart, perhaps there are some video driver or Windows  updates pending.

de Laurie VK3AMA