locked White Dots

deni

Can someone bail me out of this.  In the right hand corner, instead of the correct syntax I am getting a white dot.  Probably a simple setting, but I cannot figure it out.  Anyone around with an easy fix.

Thanks
Dennis, WBØTAX

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 26/04/2021 10:08 pm, deni wrote:
Can someone bail me out of this.  In the right hand corner, instead of the correct syntax I am getting a white dot.  Probably a simple setting, but I cannot figure it out.  Anyone around with an easy fix.

Thanks
Dennis, WBØTAX
Look under the Badges section of the Options of the Callsigns window (click the gear icon). Likely one of the badges is set to use a white backgound as well as white text.

de Laurie VK3AMA

deni

Thanks again Laurie, spot on and working great.
Dennis