locked Wanted DXCC, never worked on any band #FT8

Jonny, SM5TOG, 8S9J

Is it possible to alert/highlight dxcc, never worked, in any band or mode in another way than dxcc, new on band/mode?

73 de Jonny, 8S9J

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/10/2021 12:38 am, Jonny, SM5TOG, 8S9J via groups.io wrote:
Is it possible to alert/highlight dxcc, never worked, in any band or mode in another way than dxcc, new on band/mode?

73 de Jonny, 8S9J

Sorry, it is not currently possible to generate an ATNO DXCC alert. It is on my todo list, but I have no idea on when it will be implemented.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-10-30 10:59 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:

Sorry, it is not currently possible to generate an ATNO DXCC alert. It
is on my todo list, but I have no idea on when it will be implemented.
Actually, one can generate an ATNO DXCC alert but it would be the *ONLY*
DXCC alert. Setting Wanted DXCC to "Any Band" and "Any Mode" will
generate the ATNO alert.

It is not possible to have *TWO* independent DXCC alerts ... e.g. ATNO
and new digital per band ... at the same time.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 31/10/2021 1:59 pm, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via groups.io wrote:
On 31/10/2021 12:38 am, Jonny, SM5TOG, 8S9J via groups.io wrote:
Is it possible to alert/highlight dxcc, never worked, in any band or mode in another way than dxcc, new on band/mode?

73 de Jonny, 8S9J

Sorry, it is not currently possible to generate an ATNO DXCC alert. It is on my todo list, but I have no idea on when it will be implemented.

de Laurie VK3AMA

An update. An ATNO DXCC Alert is currently being tested by the JTAlert Test Team. I expect this feature will be available with the next public release.

de Laurie VK3AMA