locked WajtX with DxLabs suite and second radio

Gerald Klotz

Good morning, I am presently running wajtx woth dxlabs suit for my ic7300. I have a new 9700 I want to use.

I have read up some and watched a few videos, but wondering if anyone has a set up like this and any pitfalls to watch out for or anything in particular to do?

I do need to sit down and read more and watch more videos because I do t get anything popping up saying the radio is connected when powered o like I do with the 7300.

once I get wajtx working I plan to throw another wrench into the mess and set this radio up for remote use via icons rs-ba1 software.

any suggestions or comments other than go to church every day to pray all goes well?

Gerry
kb9pki

Jim

Gerald,
Its actually pretty simple however I cant help you at the moment I am headed to my daughters to help her with something.  If you can drop me a note at my QRZ email address I will send my phone number.. Actually its much easier than you would think.... so easy in fact that I was embarrassed when some told me what I had wrong when I first tried to set it up..

Jim  K3YBN

WA8JXM

I've done that for years with an Elecraft K3 and Flex 6300.  Set up Commander with the two rigs under the "multiradio" tab and select the rig  in use on the main panel of Commander.  set your other software to use DX Commander as the rig.

Ken WA8JXM