Topics

WAE Sicily alert

Graham Alston

I have Wanted CQ Marathon active and I'm getting WAE Sicily alerts even though this entity is in the Not Wanted list?

73 Graham VK3GA

v2.16.8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/06/2020 2:27 pm, Graham Alston wrote:
I have Wanted CQ Marathon active and I'm getting WAE Sicily alerts even though this entity is in the Not Wanted list?

73 Graham VK3GA
Not a lot of detail to go on.

How are you updating the Marathon lists? Manually or via the Scan Log operation?

When you say it is in the not wanted List, are you viewing the correct List? It is easy to be viewing the FT8 list when you may have been alerted on an FT4 decode.

How are you tracking Marathon Alerts, by individual Band/Mode or by any Band/Mode ?

If you truly believe JTAlert is incorrectly alerting on Entities that are flagged as no longer needed, I will need to get a copy of your log and a support request sent from JTAlert along with an example decoded Callsign and its Band and Mode that produced the alert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Graham Alston

Hi Laurie,
I have to manually update the Marathon lists as I use MacLoggerDX, a logger which JTAlert does not support (not a criticism :)).
I am viewing the Not Wanted list for Any Band/ Any Mode.
The issue is not band specific.
I have the list set on Any Band/Any Mode.
I have only noticed this issue for WAE Sicily.
Debug and log sent.
Many thanks for your help.
73 Graham VK3GA