locked Variable width of options line?

John Holmes W9ILY

Laurie,
Is is possible to have the options line (Alerts, Settings, etc) made as a variable width, maybe with a fixed minimum width so it doesn't get "lost"? When I reduce the size of the JTDX window I'd think it would be good to be able to reduce the size of the JTAlert window as well. Just an idea...
John W9ILY

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/05/2021 6:51 am, John Holmes W9ILY wrote:
Is is possible to have the options line (Alerts, Settings, etc) made as a variable width, maybe with a fixed minimum width so it doesn't get "lost"? When I reduce the size of the JTDX window I'd think it would be good to be able to reduce the size of the JTAlert window as well. Just an idea...
John W9IL

Sorry, no. Not at this time.

The width of the main JTAlert window is constrained by the width of the display area of the Log Fields and the Confirmed Bands/Modes.

Eventually, when those two displays are moved over to the new .NET 5 code-base (introduced with JTAlert 2.50.0), the main window becomes irrelevant, at which time it will be replaced with either a small floating toolbar or an icon in the Windows notification area (or both), I haven't decided how that will play-out.

de Laurie VK3AMA

John Holmes W9ILY

Thanks, Laurie, for the information and your hard work!
73,

John W9ILY