Topics

Variable Used Without Being Declared

Ken Mitchell

Got this message again this morning. Been a while but seems to still persist.

Inline image

Thought I would check PC events log and found a message that the Security program, Windows Defender. I plan to do more checking on logs and report back in case there is something that can help.

73,
Ken
KD2KW

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/12/2018 1:19 am, Ken Mitchell via Groups.Io wrote:
Got this message again this morning. Been a while but seems to still persist.

Thought I would check PC events log and found a message that the Security program, Windows Defender. I plan to do more checking on logs and report back in case there is something that can help.

73,
Ken
Ken,

Are you using the JTAlert Decodes History?

de Laurie VK3AMA