De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> de la part de on5po <on5po@...>
Envoyé : mercredi 14 août 2019 16:03
À : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Objet : [HamApps] upload lotw,in ft4

Hello everyone ,
in ft4 I have a blocking when I want to "upload" the qso done, I do not know or intervene, if it is in jtalert, 2.14.2 wsjtx 2.1.0, hrd 6.6 logboock, or lotw.
it works in ft8, but not in ft4
Who can explain to me
thank you
ON5PO, Janny

Michael Black

Did you look at the log file as it says to do?  Sounds like it doesn't like your certificate setup.
You can turn on diagnostic mode in the first menu and I think that should tell you what you need to know.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 09:06:00 AM CDT, on5po <on5po@...> wrote:

I have this when I try

ON5PO, Janny

in ft4 I have a blocking when I want to "upload" the qso done, I do not know or intervene, if it is in jtalert, 2.14.2 wsjtx 2.1.0, hrd 6.6 logboock, or lotw.
it works in ft8, but not in ft4
Who can explain to me
thank you
ON5PO, Janny

on5po

Mike,
I'm sorry, but I do not understand, first menu of what?
if you could be more precise, and why not with screenshot, I do not handle your language well, I use my friend google

ON5PO,Janny

in ft4 I have a blocking when I want to "upload" the qso done, I do not know or intervene, if it is in jtalert, 2.14.2 wsjtx 2.1.0, hrd 6.6 logboock, or lotw.
it works in ft8, but not in ft4
Who can explain to me
thank you
ON5PO, Janny

Michael Black

Hopefully this image comes through.

Inline image

Mike

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 11:32:51 AM CDT, on5po <on5po@...> wrote:

Mike,
I'm sorry, but I do not understand, first menu of what?
if you could be more precise, and why not with screenshot, I do not handle your language well, I use my friend google

ON5PO,Janny

in ft4 I have a blocking when I want to "upload" the qso done, I do not know or intervene, if it is in jtalert, 2.14.2 wsjtx 2.1.0, hrd 6.6 logboock, or lotw.
it works in ft8, but not in ft4
Who can explain to me
thank you
ON5PO, Janny

Michael Black

And what does your callsign certificate status show?

Inline image

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 11:32:51 AM CDT, on5po <on5po@...> wrote:

Mike,
I'm sorry, but I do not understand, first menu of what?
if you could be more precise, and why not with screenshot, I do not handle your language well, I use my friend google

ON5PO,Janny

in ft4 I have a blocking when I want to "upload" the qso done, I do not know or intervene, if it is in jtalert, 2.14.2 wsjtx 2.1.0, hrd 6.6 logboock, or lotw.
it works in ft8, but not in ft4
Who can explain to me
thank you
ON5PO, Janny

on5po

Mick,
A big thank you it works now

73

ON5PO,Janny

I'm sorry, but I do not understand, first menu of what?
if you could be more precise, and why not with screenshot, I do not handle your language well, I use my friend google

ON5PO,Janny

in ft4 I have a blocking when I want to "upload" the qso done, I do not know or intervene, if it is in jtalert, 2.14.2 wsjtx 2.1.0, hrd 6.6 logboock, or lotw.
it works in ft8, but not in ft4
Who can explain to me
thank you
ON5PO, Janny

on5po

it was enough to check and save "diagnostic mode"

73