locked Upgrade

Greg Yates

Since I updated to latest version last night I have not been able to do any updating….rebuild alert database, anything “wanted” and also none of the main settings are available.  I have attached a screen shot but it really does tell the story.  If I click on any nothing happens.  What have I done wrong?

Greg

WB2BIN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/06/2021 2:13 am, Greg Yates via groups.io wrote:

Since I updated to latest version last night I have not been able to do any updating….rebuild alert database, anything “wanted” and also none of the main settings are available.  I have attached a screen shot but it really does tell the story.  If I click on any nothing happens.  What have I done wrong?

Greg

WB2BIN

All those functions are controlled by the "JTAlertSettings.exe" file located in the "Plugins" sub-directory of your JTAlert installation directory. It is either missing or being actively blocked by your PC Protection software.

Reinstalling JTAlert is the simplest way to recover the missing file.

Configuring your Protection software is not something I can provide advise on.

de Laurie VK3AMA