locked Unknown Band/Unknown Mode #FT8 - Solved #FT8

Ron

Laurie, thanks so much, that did the trick.  I had not read that part of the Help setup.  As soon as I changed those settings in WSJT-X & JT-Alert , it came to life!

Thanks much,

VY 73,

Ron - KJ5XX

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/01/2022 7:32 am, Ron wrote:
Laurie, thanks so much, that did the trick.  I had not read that part of the Help setup.  As soon as I changed those settings in WSJT-X & JT-Alert , it came to life!

Thanks much,

VY 73,

Ron - KJ5XX

Good to hear, thanks for the update.

FYI, The next JTAlert release will automatically show an error window and bring up the help file UDP setup topic if there has been no received UDP messages within a minute of JTAlert starting.

de Laurie VK3AMA