locked Unable to move the "decodes" window

Robert Rosenfelder

The "decodes" window is fully functional, except.....   I am unable to resize and move the window off to the side with the mouse.

Anyone have any words of wisdom ?

73 / WE8R

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/04/2021 2:43 am, Robert Rosenfelder via groups.io wrote:
The "decodes" window is fully functional, except.....   I am unable to resize and move the window off to the side with the mouse.

Anyone have any words of wisdom ?

73 / WE8R

If you can't drag the window and cant resize, that suggests that the window is Maximized. Both those effects occur when a Window is maximized, it is standard Windows behavior.

Close the Decodes window then reopen it, do you still have the problem?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Robert Rosenfelder

Hi Laurie

Yes, the problem still exists.  The decodes box is about 4 inches wide and 6 inches high and is centered on top of the JTDX screen.

Tried rebooting PC as well... everything is working...the fields are populating the decodes screen.

I had a decode window issue in the past... and you sent me the email below.. In that case, deleting the decodes history file resolved the issue.

If the normal techniques for recovering off-screen windows (eg. https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/) don't work,
try shutting down JTAlert and the Decodes window and delete the "Decodes History V3.config" file at %localappdata%\HamApps\JTAlert\WE8R\Config\

de Laurie VK3AMA

73, Bob / WE8R