locked Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.

Wayne N4GIL

I've used WSJT-X and JT Alert since the beginning.  However, I'm setting up a laptop for POTA and cannot get JTAlert to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
I get this error...... and I'm not sure what it means.

"Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
  UDP Port : 2237
  IP Address : 127.0.0.1
  Values read from WSJT-X config file...
    C:\Users\D E L L\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...
  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.4.0   by K1JT, G4WJS, K9AN, and IV3NWV
  Process Command Line : "C:\HAMRADIO\WSJTX\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.
Any recommendations?  I'm sure it must be an easy fix us elderly folks don't recognize.  :)

Thanks / N4GIL / Wayne

Jim Cooper

On 4 Jul 2021 at 9:27, Wayne N4GIL via groups.io wrote:

*IP Address : 127.0.0.1*
read the help file on setting up Multicast UDP ...
it is written up as a special help file, and available
with one click from the Help tab.