locked UDP Packet resend use with WSJT-X monitor

Philip

I am using WSJT-X monitor phone app. I am using UDP Packet resend use in JTalert, but it does forward my grid locator which is sent from WSJT-X.
Philip G7JUR

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 24/04/2021 7:05 am, Philip wrote:
I am using WSJT-X monitor phone app. I am using UDP Packet resend use in JTalert, but it does forward my grid locator which is sent from WSJT-X.
Philip G7JUR
JTAlert resends all received UDP packets from WSJT-X regardless of their content or type. JTAlert doesn't examine the content of the UDP packet, it simply resends whatever is received.

Are you saying that your grid locator is not being received by a 3rd party app that is listening to the JTAlert resent data? If so, than WSJT-X must not be sending it.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Philip

Thanks for the reply.
I will have to play a bit more.
Philip G7JUR

Dave Garber

I use the app as well, occasionally, but not sure why you would need 'your grid' sent....  please explain

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE@rac.ca