locked Two installations of JTALERT?

kc1sa@...

I have setup JTDX for my Kenwood TS2000 and my Icom IC-7610.  Individually these two radios work with the JTDX program and I'm using the '--rig-name='key option to distinguish the two radios (basically JTDX creates two .ini files in two different directories for you).
Using JTDX or WSJT-x without JTAlert is not too friendly, so I really use JTAlert when running in these digital modes.
I can't seem to get JTAlert to pick the specific JTDX profile when I auto launch JTDX from within JTAlert.  And if I don't launch JTDX via auto start, then double clicking on a call sign in the 'license plate' window of JTAlert does nothing (no TX).
I've reverted back to just using IC7610 until I get this resolved.  As I said JTDX by themselves work fine, just can't figure out how to get JTAlert to select one or the other JTDX configuration when launching via JTDX from JTAlert.
I have no plans of having both rigs simultaneously using JTAlert or JTDX.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

73,
Steve
KC1SA

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/01/2022 6:20 am, kc1sa@... wrote:
[...]

Do you have the --rig-name set in the JTAlert auto-start entry, in the Parameters field? If not than JTAlert will not start JTDX with the required --rig-name.

de Laurie VK3AMA