Topics

locked Trying to get JT-Alert to work with HRD logger

w7rjc

Hi all,

I have tryed most of the afternoon to get JT-Alert to work with HRD logger .. to no avail. I don't even get any nasty grams.
I have done the \ thing in JT65 as suggested.
Perhaps I don't understand it's purpose .. I am expecting it to write a record to the HRD logger file. Is that what it is suppose to do?
If not then what can I expect it to do? (maybe its working and I don'd know it.

I'm running HRD Ver. 5 2893 ; win7 home premiun 64Bit ; JT65 v.1.0.7

I'm also not sure about the file NAME and LOCATION of the HRD log file.I have been using "plot log mapper.adi" ... Is that correct?

Thanks for any and all help. Ray W7RJC

Scott

Ray,

I'm using Win7 myself, and the path I needed to put in was this: C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Simon Brown, HB9DRV\HRD Logbook\HRD My Logbook.mdb

I don't know if this will help or not.

73 Scott
KN3A

--- In Ham-Apps@..., "w7rjc" <w7rjc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have tryed most of the afternoon to get JT-Alert to work with HRD logger .. to no avail. I don't even get any nasty grams.
I have done the &#92; thing in JT65 as suggested.