locked Thank You!!

Charlie - K5EY

Thank you for making this awesome upgrade available to the ham community. JTAlert ver. 2.50.0 is truly amazing. No problems with installation or setup. Very intuitive and all the controls are right where one would expect them to be. All of the enhancements are super, but three stand out for me:
  1. Ability to zoom individual windows with a simple ctrl+mouse wheel.
  2. Badges and other information on the callsigns.
  3. Improved messaging.
Thanks again. The ham world is in your debt.
--
Charlie -- K5EY

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 8:10 am, Charlie - K5EY wrote:
Thank you for making this awesome upgrade available to the ham community. JTAlert ver. 2.50.0 is truly amazing. No problems with installation or setup. Very intuitive and all the controls are right where one would expect them to be. All of the enhancements are super, but three stand out for me:
  3. Improved messaging.
--
Charlie -- K5EY

#1 is my favorite feature.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Fred Roberts

What Charlie said!!!!
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 6:10 PM Charlie - K5EY <aggie61@...> wrote:
  3. Improved messaging.
--
Charlie -- K5EY

Jacques Corbu

Hello  agreed installed all through Win4Icomsuite latest version of WSJTX  and only HRD 6 logbook on SQL  on WIN10 no issues  grat stuff no just need to get used to new ergonomy , keep sending the mouse to the wrong part of the screen force of habit.......

Thank you Laurie