locked Text in DX window

Bob

First let me say I love JT alert . That being said. I have problem in RX frequency window. I call cq all meters say I’m putting signal out. Even get response , now here is the dilemma my call isn’t showing in the window no text…???? If you need more info please contact me I have audio that signal is going out but no text in window I read and read and didn’t find any info, one said needed to allow dx activity ticked that box nuffin, I am at a loss  kb1yxn thanking you in advance

Sent from Mail for Windows

Dave Garber

rx window?  in wsjt?     what version jtalert and wsjtx ( or jtdx) are you using

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 9:15 AM Bob <bobl4655@...> wrote:

First let me say I love JT alert . That being said. I have problem in RX frequency window. I call cq all meters say I’m putting signal out. Even get response , now here is the dilemma my call isn’t showing in the window no text…???? If you need more info please contact me I have audio that signal is going out but no text in window I read and read and didn’t find any info, one said needed to allow dx activity ticked that box nuffin, I am at a loss  kb1yxn thanking you in advance

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jim Cooper

On 16 Nov 2021 at 14:15, Bob wrote:

now here is the dilemma my call isnTMt showing in
the window no text¦????
what window? always good idea to include a
screen shot of what you are talking about so
folks here don't have to guess, or ask a bunch
of questions to get the details.