locked Telnet Dx Cluster

Paul

Hi,Laurie for about one week now I have not been able via Dxlabs spotcollector /spot source to connect  to clx.vk3ama.vkdxer.net
Result winsock error # connection is forcefully rejected.All other sources are fine.
I assume it"s down your end ?? Kind Regards Paul G4YKQ.

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/05/2022 12:25 am, Paul via groups.io wrote:
for about one week now I have not been able via Dxlabs spotcollector /spot source to connect  to clx.vk3ama.vkdxer.net
Result winsock error # connection is forcefully rejected.All other sources are fine.
I assume it"s down your end ?? Kind Regards Paul G4YKQ

Paul,

Unfortunately during an update of the cluster software something broke. My initial attempts to correct the problem didn't help the situation, I would describe the install now as FUBAR.

I have decided to abandon hosting a public DX Cluster node. Sorry.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Paul

OK.thanks for the reply.All understood.Kindest Regards Paul G4YKQ.

Paul

Please can anyone help me find a public dx tenet cluster node In VK. The ones I have found on the web have no email addresses on QRZ. Laurie VK3AMA is no longer running his.Thanks Paul G4YKQ.

Michael Black

On Friday, May 13, 2022, 11:24:03 AM CDT, Paul via groups.io <g4ykq@...> wrote:

Please can anyone help me find a public dx tenet cluster node In VK. The ones I have found on the web have no email addresses on QRZ. Laurie VK3AMA is no longer running his.Thanks Paul G4YKQ.

Pablo Marfil Alcocer

Jim Reisert AD1C

https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/index.php
Thanks, Mike. This is more-or-less the "official" list. It needs
some cleanup but should show you what you need.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, https://ad1c.us

Paul

Thanks all for the replies.I shall have a look.Cheers Paul G4YQ.