Topics

support request #HamSpots

David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD

have just sent you a support request and i have a screen shot that i would like to send also ?????
request sent this eve 0315z.
if you wish to see it, let me know how etc.

david/wd4kpd

Laurie, VK3AMA

Provided the image is not an excessively large cell phone picture and shows the relevant window(s) only, that is, NOT your entire desktop, post it in a message to this group.

de Laurie VK3AMA