Topics

locked Subscribe problem

Neil Foster

  Laurie,
I have a new second PC and I am trying to subscribe to WSJT reflector with a different email address. I am subscribed on my other PC with a different email and want to keep that as is. I have been unable to do so under this email  n4fn.g0nbj@.... What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks Neil  G0NBJ

d_ziolkowski

Neil

wrong group. That said you can log in your gmail from any computer, you don't need another email.

Dan KC2STA

--
Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290T

Neil Foster

Hi Dan
TNX for the reply. That was a typo on my "olde" fingers. I meant to type JT Alert...sorry about that.
Neil