locked Strange new Continet Alert

Stewart Wilkinson

Edited

Having just worked YE9CDL on 10m FT8 JT Alert is inisiting that YC9AGJ is a new continent (also on 10m FT8) - even after I went through the re-build of the alerts Database - Any idea why ?

Ron W3RJW

Edited

OM,
Is the first one confirmed when you did a rebuild ?  Do you have JTAlert set to use a method of confirmation for your continents i.e. None, LOTW, EQSL?
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x Improved Widescreen 2.5.1, JTAlert 2.50.7, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.391
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Stewart Wilkinson

Where do I find those settings ? - I am looking but I don't see them.

Ron W3RJW

Edited

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 05:18 AM, Stewart Wilkinson wrote:
Where do I find those settings ? - I am looking but I don't see them.
Set for each category:

Also you need to be connected to an enabled log.

Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x Improved Widescreen 2.5.1, JTAlert 2.50.7, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.391
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Stewart Wilkinson

Thanks.