Topics

locked Strange happening

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
I have messed up with my 2 callsigns, trying to configure "the whole thing".
So I need to completely erase the log under Log4OM, and reimport an adif file.
The import menu screen now looks like the attached file.
The button that started the import has disappeared !
So I cannot import my adif file
Must I go through a whole reinstall ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Dave Garber

you have not selected which adif file to import so importing is not possible til then

if you click on load, and find that file, things will import.

and this is a log4om issue, you may get a faster response, if you join there group

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 3:35 PM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:
Hi all
I have messed up with my 2 callsigns, trying to configure "the whole thing".
So I need to completely erase the log under Log4OM, and reimport an adif
file.
The import menu screen now looks like the attached file.
The button that started the import has disappeared !
So I cannot import my adif file
Must I go through a whole reinstall ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Dave, and all
Very sorry, I posted this on the wrong forum... I guess I am getting tired today !
Soory for useless bandwidth !
73
Paul F6EXV

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com