Topics

Still have issue where Worked B4 sometimes not working properly

Paul AC9O

I am still having an issue with Worked B4. In the screenshot, you can see I worked LY5O and logged it to ACLog.
On the next cycle, LY5O is still showing up even though it shows word in the QSO popup and in ACLog.

This doesn't always happen, I would say about 30-40 percent of the time. I have been using the new Temp Ignore feature to clear it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for all your support.

Paul, AC9O

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/10/2020 2:03 am, Paul AC9O wrote:
I am still having an issue with Worked B4. In the screenshot, you can see I worked LY5O and logged it to ACLog.
On the next cycle, LY5O is still showing up even though it shows word in the QSO popup and in ACLog.

This doesn't always happen, I would say about 30-40 percent of the time. I have been using the new Temp Ignore feature to clear it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for all your support.

Paul, AC9O

Paul,

Is JTAlert performing the automatic logging to ACLog or are you manually logging the QSO via the ACLog interface? If JTAlert is performing the logging, are you getting a logging success popup?

Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Paul AC9O

I am using automatic logging. Just clicking OK when the logging window comes up. Yes, the logging success popup comes up.

Thanks and 73
Paul, AC9O