Topics

Stations tagged as being online

Dave NT9E

I switched from 2.16.0 to 2.16.1 and lost the ability to see which stations were online (no underline). I went back to 2.16.0 and the underline was working. Could this feature have been dropped in the update to 2.16.1?

Dave NT9E

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/03/2020 11:29 am, Dave NT9E wrote:
I switched from 2.16.0 to 2.16.1 and lost the ability to see which stations were online (no underline). I went back to 2.16.0 and the underline was working. Could this feature have been dropped in the update to 2.16.1?

Dave NT9E

No the feature was not dropped. If it had it would have been documented in the Release Notes.
I don't expect this feature will ever be removed unless Text Message are dropped and that is also unlikely.

I see no problem here with 2.16.1 and online calls underlining.

de Laurie VK3AMA