locked Sta te/Country #FT8

I forgot how I set the decode window to show the state or country.
Thanks 73
--
DAVE NU4N

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/04/2021 2:12 am, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I forgot how I set the decode window to show the state or country.
Thanks 73
--
DAVE NU4N

File -> Settings menu, or right click the header of an existing column and use the "Select Columns" menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

I am sorry Laurie I must be stupid be stupid or some . I go to settings menu and then go where?? Or where is the right click select columns menu?
Thanks

--
73 NU4N Dave

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/04/2021 2:46 pm, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I am sorry Laurie I must be stupid be stupid or some . I go to settings menu and then go where?? Or where is the right click select columns menu?
Thanks

--
73 NU4N Dave

To bring up the Decodes Settings, "File -> Settings"

Then on the far right of the Settings window. select the Columns you want visible/hidden...

A much simpler solution is to simply right-click one of the existing column headers and click "Select Columns"...

de Laurie VK3AMA