Topics

locked Specific Call

William Osborne

Is there a way to have JTalert highlight or alarm on a specific call sign when it is heard in QSO? Many times rare DX never calls CQ and you have to find them by reading all of the messages in the WSJT-X window which is very hard to do when the band is crowded.

Thanks and 73
Bill....K5ZQ

Jim Cooper

On 5 Sep 2020 at 7:39, William Osborne wrote:

Is there a way to have JTalert
highlight or alarm on a specific call
sign when it is heard in QSO? Many
times rare DX never calls CQ and you
have to find them by reading all of
the messages in the WSJT-X window
which is very hard to do when the
band is crowded.
try adding it to the Wanted Calls list ...

William Osborne

Thanks Jim works great and I feel stupid!
Bill

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/09/2020 3:02 am, William Osborne wrote:
Thanks Jim works great and I feel stupid!
Bill

FYI,

If you decode a Callsign that you want to add to the Wanted Callsigns list, the Callsign right-click context menu allows you to do that without the need to open the Settings window. An existing Wanted Callsign can also be quickly removed via the same menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

TomK

Doesn’t the WANTED CALL feature do that for you?

Click Settings. Then Wanted Call. Then add one or more calls to the wanted call list.

TomK