locked Sound When Someone is Transmitting to Me

Brad Garber

I used to get a double bell sound when someone transmitted to me.  In 2.50.1 that is no longer happening.  What alert is associated with this action?

Thanks

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/06/2021 5:23 am, Brad Garber wrote:
used to get a double bell sound when someone transmitted to me.  In 2.50.1 that is no longer happening.  What alert is associated with this action?

Thanks

The Own Call alert will play a sound when someone calls you. The default sound for that Alert is a rapid "ding ding".
There is an Alert with a default sound of "beep beep", that is the end of TX/RX period Alert. Perhaps your confusing the two or had previously changed the sounds used. Regardless, none of those Alerts have changed with 2.50.1, they are still available.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

Alerts -> Own Call

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-31 3:23 PM, Brad Garber wrote:
I used to get a double bell sound when someone transmitted to me.  In 2.50.1 that is no longer happening.  What alert is associated with this action?
Thanks

Brad Garber

Thanks Joe.  That worked.

73