locked Solar Data Not Logged?

Jim - N4ST

Ver 2.50.0 does not seem to be logging solar data to HRD Logbook.

And I do have the box checked to do so in the JTAlert Settings.

Also, in the options for the Activity Window, the “Solar in the Title Bar” check box works just the opposite of what is implied.

A clear box posts the data, a checked box removes the data.

_________

73,

Jim – N4ST

--
73,

David Ross

Also noted Solar Data not being logged to HRD. Latest versions of JTA and HRD.

David VA3MJR