locked Small Problems

deni

I am moving jtalert from one computer to another..  For the life of me I cannot find the setting that lets me determine how many rows of callsigns I want.  Any Help?  Which files do I need to move to the new computer to be up to date when I start using it.  I would have to lose the previous logs, etc.

Thanks
deni - wb0tax

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/07/2021 3:07 am, deni wrote:
I am moving jtalert from one computer to another..  For the life of me I cannot find the setting that lets me determine how many rows of callsigns I want.  Any Help?  Which files do I need to move to the new computer to be up to date when I start using it.  I would have to lose the previous logs, etc.

Thanks
deni - wb0tax

There is no setting for adjust the number of displayed lines in the Callsigns window. The number of rows/columns/callsigns visible is influenced by the size of the Callsigns window. Just resize the window, increasing its height will make more lines of callsigns visible.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

For the life of me I cannot find the setting that lets me determine
how many rows of callsigns I want. Any Help?
Setting the rows of callsigns (in the main window) is obsolete. That
setting went away with the release of JTAlert 2.50.x and its independent
"Callsigns" Window.

If you were not running a version of JTAlert 2.50.x previously, I
suggest that you install JTAlert 2.50.2 - the current public release.

73,

... Joe, W4TV