locked Single/double click within callsigns window not working - solved

BOB K5HX

Thanks to all for the assistance and offers of support. In the Application Control/Program Control Area of Zone Alarm, I attempted to set a trust level of "super" to everything that I could find that relates to either JTAlert or WSJT-X.  This did not work and then went into the Zone Alarm global settings area for application control and changed the network firewall setting from "Auto" to "Minimum" which then changed the trust settings of several programs to the super trust level.  It must have also modified some other settings which weren't readily apparent.  In any event the JTAlert single-click interaction with WSJT-X now functions properly.

Bob K5HX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/07/2021 10:09 pm, BOB K5HX via groups.io wrote:
Thanks to all for the assistance and offers of support. In the Application Control/Program Control Area of Zone Alarm, I attempted to set a trust level of "super" to everything that I could find that relates to either JTAlert or WSJT-X.  This did not work and then went into the Zone Alarm global settings area for application control and changed the network firewall setting from "Auto" to "Minimum" which then changed the trust settings of several programs to the super trust level.  It must have also modified some other settings which weren't readily apparent.  In any event the JTAlert single-click interaction with WSJT-X now functions properly.

Bob K5HX

Tnx for the update Bob.

Unfortunately I can't offer any informed advice on why Zone Alarm was behaving as it was or on the fix. I haven't used it for at  least a decade, probably more.

de Laurie VK3AMA