locked Single/double click within callsigns window not working

Michael Black

Are you sure Grid Tracker does multicast?

Do you have HRD listening to the WSJT-X port too maybe?

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 05:47:18 PM CDT, BOB K5HX via groups.io <k5hx@...> wrote:

Mike,

Other than WSJT-X (interfaced to HRD),  I only sometimes launch Grid Tracker which is using UDP Multicast.

Bob  K5HX

Dave Garber

yes, multicast is supported.... in GT

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 05:47:18 PM CDT, BOB K5HX via groups.io <k5hx=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mike,

Other than WSJT-X (interfaced to HRD),  I only sometimes launch Grid Tracker which is using UDP Multicast.

Bob  K5HX

BOB K5HX

As far as I can tell HRD is not configured for multicast UDP on the same port.

Bob K5HX

Michael Black

The easy way to find out is to shut down everything except WSJT-X and JTAlert.
Then test clicking....if it works then some other app is intercepting the response.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 07:15:42 PM CDT, BOB K5HX via groups.io <k5hx@...> wrote:

As far as I can tell HRD is not configured for multicast UDP on the same port.

Bob K5HX

BOB K5HX

I shut down all other running applications other than WSJT-X and HRD and still have the same result.
Also,  the netstat -ano command produced the following which contains the correct port number.   UDP  0.0.0.0:2237 and a process number which corresponded to JTAlertV2.Manager.exe

Bob  K5HX