locked Since JTAlert 2.50.0 no sound alerts

KL7NW

I am getting alerts when someone calls or answers me, but no sound alerts or color coding in JTAlert for new states or new countries.  I tested and get sound alerts for new prefix.  I have re-selected the sound .wav files for each type of alert, setting them to the default alerts.  If I click Test in settings all the sounds work in settings.  I just don’t get sound alerts when a new country or state is decoded.

I upgraded to 2.50.1 hoping that might fix the issue, but it has not.  Any ideas how I can restore this functionality?

John - KL7NW

--
John KL7NW

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 11:26 am, KL7NW wrote:

I am getting alerts when someone calls or answers me, but no sound alerts or color coding in JTAlert for new states or new countries.  I tested and get sound alerts for new prefix.  I have re-selected the sound .wav files for each type of alert, setting them to the default alerts.  If I click Test in settings all the sounds work in settings.  I just don’t get sound alerts when a new country or state is decoded.

I upgraded to 2.50.1 hoping that might fix the issue, but it has not.  Any ideas how I can restore this functionality?

John - KL7NW

No Sound AND no callsign coloring for specific Alerts suggests that those Alerts are not enabled.
Have you got the US State and DXCC Alerts enabled?

de Laurie VK3AMA