Joe Subich, W4TV

Per the "JT Alert 2.50 Features" help file ...

Click the "gear" icon or press F2 in the Callsigns Window ...
Select "Callsigns"
LotW/eQSL flag size is "QSL Flags size"
Online Star is "Online Star size"

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-02 10:34 AM, Bill - AA4M wrote:
I just install 2.50.1 (64-bit) and so far everything seems OK.  But how do I change the size of the LotW flag and the Star flag?  I've explored ALL the settings I could find but not had any luck.
73, Bill  AA4M

Al Groff

Right click on the gear in the lower right corner of the Callsigns window..
The select Callsigns then see 'QSL flags size' and 'Online Star size'
Al, K0VM

On 5/2/2021 9:34 AM, Bill - AA4M wrote:
I just install 2.50.1 (64-bit) and so far everything seems OK.  But how do I change the size of the LotW flag and the Star flag?  I've explored ALL the settings I could find but not had any luck.

73, Bill  AA4M

Bill - AA4M

As soon as I saw your message I recalled I've done this before but a few years ago!  Problem solved, thanks.

73, Bill

On 2021-05-02 10:34 AM, Bill - AA4M wrote:
I just install 2.50.1 (64-bit) and so far everything seems OK.  But how do I change the size of the LotW flag and the Star flag?  I've explored ALL the settings I could find but not had any luck.

73, Bill  AA4M

Ron Schunk

Hah, this brings a question to mind that I have had about the star in the left top corner of the callsign box...is this the 'online star flag' being referrer to? Wondering  because why have and indicator the station is 'online' if the call sign is showing wich would indicate they were online? Seems redundant if his is the case...
Ron
WA8KQF

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 11:35 AM Bill - AA4M <MrBill@...> wrote:
As soon as I saw your message I recalled I've done this before but a few
years ago!  Problem solved, thanks.

73, Bill

On 05/02/2021 08:00:20, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

> Per the "JT Alert 2.50 Features" help file ...
>
> Click the "gear" icon or press F2 in the Callsigns Window ...
> Select "Callsigns"
> LotW/eQSL flag size is "QSL Flags size"
> Online Star is "Online Star size"
>

> 73,
>
>   ... Joe, W4TV
>

> On 2021-05-02 10:34 AM, Bill - AA4M wrote:
>> I just install 2.50.1 (64-bit) and so far everything seems OK.  But
>> how do I change the size of the LotW flag and the Star flag?  I've
>> explored ALL the settings I could find but not had any luck.
>>
>> 73, Bill  AA4M

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/05/2021 6:11 am, Ron Schunk wrote:
cause why have and indicator the station is 'online' if the call sign is showing wich would indicate they were online? Seems redundant if his is the case...
Ron
WA8KQF

The "Online" star indicates that the station has the Messaging component of JTAlert enabled and can receive text messages from other JTAlert users. The use of "Online" takes up less GUI space than "Online for message receipt".

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ron Schunk

That sounds great....don't have to mess with email then.....thanks for the info!
Ron
WA8KQF