locked Signal report

Bob

I get call. I answer with report + or - dB I get call again I respond with r+or minus.I wait for response I get 73 no signal report. Has been like this for couple days I go to their page and it hasn't logged. I have box checked for signal report in comments. It's  not just intermittent. I Don't know if it is on my end or theirs. I'm not sure if that's clear or not. Using newest versions  Thanks bobl4655@...

Tom Melvin

Bob

First off I suspect this is nothing to do with JTAlert - more a WSJT-X? query - their support is at:

You may want to expand on the question you ask.

Are you using WSJT-X or one of the clones, which version, which OS.

You say ‘I go to their page’ - who’s page??

A screen shot can help - you are not in one of the contest modes by any change?

Regards

Tom
GM8MJV

On 23 Jun 2021, at 23:58, Bob <bobl4655@...> wrote:

I get call. I answer with report + or - dB I get call again I respond with r+or minus.I wait for response I get 73 no signal report. Has been like this for couple days I go to their page and it hasn't logged. I have box checked for signal report in comments. It's  not just intermittent. I Don't know if it is on my end or theirs. I'm not sure if that's clear or not. Using newest versions  Thanks bobl4655@...

Bob

I'm using wsjt-x windows 10 .Not using any contest mode. When I say gong to their page I mean I go to their page on QRZ.COM and check their log to see if was good contact and no it's not there. ALT + Q Will take you there. When I get pop-up to confirm QSO There isn't any signal report for me just the report I gave him/her and the time for Sent and received is the same it looks like not enough time. Is there a setting for increasing time for contact  to complete. Let me know your thoughts. Thank you kb1yxn

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/06/2021 7:53 am, Bob wrote:
I'm using wsjt-x windows 10 .Not using any contest mode. When I say gong to their page I mean I go to their page on QRZ.COM and check their log to see if was good contact and no it's not there. ALT + Q Will take you there. When I get pop-up to confirm QSO There isn't any signal report for me just the report I gave him/her and the time for Sent and received is the same it looks like not enough time. Is there a setting for increasing time for contact  to complete. Let me know your thoughts. Thank you kb1yxn

Not everyone uploads their QSOs to QRZ, either manually or in real-time. QRZ is not a reliable source in this regard.
I personally never upload to QRZ.

As for missing signal report and QSO start/stop times, JTAlert will only log what it has received from WSJT-X when you log the QSO. You should check the "Log QSO" window fields before hitting the OK button and adjust any incorrect or missing data.

de Laurie VK3AMA