locked Settings V 2.50.1

Fernando Pereira

Hi,

I am sure is my fault, however I can´t imagine how to solve my problem.

So, I come to ask for your help.

I installed the latest version 2.50.1, but I can't, nor see how to access the settings as we had in previous versions.

To avoid possible errors, I did a second installation and  nothing. Options appear but settings do not.

I have installed .NET 5.06

Thanks so much for your help.

73 ct1bxx, Manuel Fernando

Joe Subich, W4TV

If the settings icon is not visible for the 2.5.x windows,
select the window, then strike F2. F2 summons the Settings
dialog for *any* JT Alert window (just as it does in WSJTX).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-06-04 11:16 AM, Fernando Pereira wrote:
Hi,
I am sure is my fault, however I can´t imagine how to solve my problem.
So, I come to ask for your help.
I installed the latest version 2.50.1, but I can't, nor see how to access the settings as we had in previous versions.
To avoid possible errors, I did a second installation and nothing. Options appear but settings do not.
I have installed .NET 5.06
Thanks so much for your help.
73 ct1bxx, Manuel Fernando

Fernando Pereira

Joe, many thanks for your comment.

What I am looking for is the settings and not  the options .

I have the icon visible on bottom right side,  same result as F2, but is Options

Perhaps I am missing something.

What I am looking for, is a window similar to the picure below.

73 de Manuel Fernando, ct1bxx

On 2021-06-04 11:16 AM, Fernando Pereira wrote:

> Hi,

> I am sure is my fault, however I can´t imagine how to solve my problem.

> So, I come to ask for your help.

> I installed the latest version 2.50.1, but I can't, nor see how to access the settings as we had in previous versions.

> To avoid possible errors, I did a second installation and  nothing. Options appear but settings do not.

> I have installed .NET 5.06

> Thanks so much for your help.

> 73 ct1bxx, Manuel Fernando

Joe Subich, W4TV

What I am looking for, is a window similar to the picure below.
The window you show is available by pressing F2 on the *MAIN*
JTAlert Window.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-06-04 11:16 AM, Fernando Pereira wrote:

> Hi,

> I am sure is my fault, however I can´t imagine how to solve my problem.

> So, I come to ask for your help.

> I installed the latest version 2.50.1, but I can't, nor see how to
access the settings as we had in previous versions.

> To avoid possible errors, I did a second installation and  nothing.
Options appear but settings do not.

> I have installed .NET 5.06

> Thanks so much for your help.

> 73 ct1bxx, Manuel Fernando

Fernando Pereira

Hi Joe,

Thanks for all your comments.

Fortunately it works now.

I uninstalled JTAlert and also deleted the folder in AppData, where all the config is saved and so I forced a completely new installation, as if I had never had another version on the computer.

With the new installation, everything is now fine.

Thank you and have a nice weekend

73 ct1bxx, Manuel Fernando

Enviado do Correio para Windows 10