Topics

locked settings - JT-Alert

dbushinsky

In Settings when I click on a tab the program pauses and then resumes where it was before.  I can not change any settings or rebuild the log.  It was previously working well.  I have reinstalled the program.

My computer will not allow me to install a newer version of JTAlert - it says I do not have permission to run the program.

thank you - 73 - David W2PD

neil_zampella

David,

are you using a Windows account with admin privileges?    I'm assuming you downloaded the latest version of JT-Alert from the Hamapps webstie, are you sure its Windows telling you this about no permission?    What antivirus are you running?   Have you tried disabling the antivirus for a short period to see if it was preventing you from installing?

Neil, KN3ILZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/09/2020 11:14 pm, dbushinsky wrote:

My computer will not allow me to install a newer version of JTAlert - it says I do not have permission to run the program.

thank you - 73 - David W2PD

What is the exact error message? Please post an image of the offending window (not your entire desktop).

de Laurie VK3AMA