From: Richard Lawn
Sent: Saturday, 6 March 2021 8:36 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Setting up GPS USB dongle

I got a Glonass U-blox7 GPS GPS stick for my Pi 4b. Despite the tutorial I followed on the internet I have been unable to get it to work. For a while it did show a flashing green light on the dongle suggesting it was trying or actually synced to satellites but now there is nothing. the cat /dev/serial0 seems to show nothing. Does anyone use this GPS lock?

Rick, W2JAZ