locked Screen disappearded

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
Just launched JTDX and then JTAlert (v 2.50.1)
Ther first window now only shows the title with tyhe version number, callsign, current band..., and the menu line.
It used to have a section where you could enter name, grid, and you could see the bands where you had made QSO with the current station.
That part of the screen is gone...
How can I get it back ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

DAVID MM0AMW

View and then Show Log Fields in menu.

73

David

MM0AMW

Just launched JTDX and then JTAlert (v 2.50.1)
Ther first window now only shows the title with tyhe version number, callsign, current band..., and the menu line.
It used to have a section where you could enter name, grid, and you could see the bands where you had made QSO with the current station.
That part of the screen is gone...
How can I get it back ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

It is greyed out... I cannot activate it...

Le 15/06/2021 à 09:32, DAVID GILLIES via groups.io a écrit :
View and then Show Log Fields in menu.

73

David

MM0AMW

------ Original Message ------ From: "Paul F6EXV" <f6exv@...> To: Support@HamApps.groups.io Sent: Tuesday, 15 Jun, 21 At 08:11 Subject: [HamApps] Screen disappearded Hi all Just launched JTDX and then JTAlert (v 2.50.1) Ther first window now only shows the title with tyhe version number, callsign, current band..., and the menu line. It used to have a section where you could enter name, grid, and you could see the bands where you had made QSO with the current station. That part of the screen is gone... How can I get it back ? Thanks + 73 Paul F6EXV

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 15/06/2021 5:54 pm, Paul F6EXV wrote:
It is greyed out... I cannot activate it...
If its greyed out it is because you don't have a log enabled. There is no point showing the log fields if there is no logger to log to. You will note the titlebar will be displaying "NO Log"

de Laurie VK3AMA

Paul F6EXV

That was it ! Problem solved !
Thanks Laurie !