Topics

locked Scan Log Missing

John K9EL

I downloaded the latest version, but the "scan log" setting is not there.  Perhaps there is some other setting that must be enabled for the scan log option to appear?

Thanks John K9EL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/10/2020 6:38 am, John K9EL wrote:
I downloaded the latest version, but the "scan log" setting is not there.  Perhaps there is some other setting that must be enabled for the scan log option to appear?

Thanks John K9EL

From the release notes...
2.16.9 (18-Jul-2020)

Changes:

- Scan Log: The "Scan Log and Rebuild" menu in the Settings has been renamed
       "Rebuild Alert Database".

de Laurie VK3AMA

John K9EL

Thank you for the reply.

Excuse my ignorance - I was in that section, but I do not see anywhere to scan my existing ADIF log like the previous version.  

73, John K9EL

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 2:55 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Scan Log Missing

Thanks John K9EL

2.16.9 (18-Jul-2020)

Changes:

de Laurie VK3AMA

John K9EL

OK, I think I found it.

I went to Standard ADIF file and imported there.   It does not appear to indicate that this is where one scans an existing log for new users, but I have it now.

73, John K9EL

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of John K9EL via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:59 PM

Thank you for the reply.

Excuse my ignorance - I was in that section, but I do not see anywhere to scan my existing ADIF log like the previous version.  

73, John K9EL

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 2:55 PM

Thanks John K9EL

2.16.9 (18-Jul-2020)

Changes:

de Laurie VK3AMA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/10/2020 7:58 am, John K9EL wrote:
I was in that section, but I do not see anywhere to scan my existing ADIF log like the previous version

From the JTAlert window menu...

Within the Settings window...

de Laurie VK3AMA