Topics

RX list problem

Mehmet ADIGUZEL

Hi,
I am using JTALERT + WSJTX together. However, it cannot display the stations that are decoded in each RX period or it displays a snapshot and then lists fewer stations. What would be the reason ? I'm adding a sample visual video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgSHfyET5k

73
TA5FA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Edited

On 30/10/2020 8:47 pm, Mehmet ADIGUZEL wrote:
I am using JTALERT + WSJTX together. However, it cannot display the stations that are decoded in each RX period or it displays a snapshot and then lists fewer stations. What would be the reason ? I'm adding a sample visual video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgSHfyET5k

73
TA5FA

Upgrade your JTAlert version, the latest is 2.16.14

The problem is that your running an old version of JTAlert that does not handle the early decoding of FT8 of WSJTX 2.2.0

You're running JTAlert 2.16.4, but 2.16.5 was the first version to handle the new early FT8 decoding.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Mehmet ADIGUZEL

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 11:12 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
Laurie VK3AMA
Tnc for support dear friend , upgrade after its OK    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zItPOa2qIsQ

73 TA5FA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/10/2020 6:41 am, Mehmet ADIGUZEL wrote:
Tnc for support dear friend , upgrade after its OK    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zItPOa2qIsQ

73 TA5FA

Good to see that all is working correctly. Also the nice fast display of the Callsigns in JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA
`

Mehmet ADIGUZEL

So sorry now list down.
After the first TX, the list disappears completely, it is not listed again :)
Where am I doing wrong,  I'm so sorry to keep you busy

Mehmet