Topics

RR73 73 PROBLEM

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/11/2020 7:07 am, stevemm0sjh via groups.io wrote:
There seems a problem with the decodes of RR73 and 73 its comming with a stupid alert,where do you switch that off?

What does "stupid alert" mean? Describe what your experiencing that is unwanted.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Tom Melvin

Are we talking about a sound alert or a visual one?

The release notes do mention this:

WSJT-X Decode Highlighting: "73" or "RR73" decode highlighting no longer require the CQ Alert to be enabled. A dedicated setting is now available. See the "Applications -> WSJT-X / JTDX" section of the Settings window.

Note: This and other color highlighting is not available for JTDX.

If this is not the case you will need to be a little clearer as to what you mean. It also helps to provide which version you are using.

Tom
GM8MJV

On 19 Nov 2020, at 20:07, stevemm0sjh via groups.io <mm0sjh@...> wrote:

There seems a problem with the decodes of RR73 and 73 its comming with a stupid alert,where do you switch that off?

tonypedro

dear colleague, please tell me how this alert is turned off. thanks qrv atte LU1wh

El jue., 19 de noviembre de 2020 17:07, stevemm0sjh via groups.io <mm0sjh=btopenworld.com@groups.io> escribió:
There seems a problem with the decodes of RR73 and 73 its comming with a stupid alert,where do you switch that off?

Tom Melvin

Perhaps you can shed some light on what ‘this alert’ is

or look back at previous reply.

Tom
GM8MJV

On 20/11/2020 8:31 am, tonypedro wrote:
dear colleague, please tell me how this alert is turned off. thanks qrv atte LU1wh

The Release notes for the new JTAlert version has the answer...