locked Right-Click Menu on Callsign Boxes

kb7sat@...

In Version 2.50.0, an extensive menu apeared which I had first seen in this version.  It gave me a benefit whiched
helped me alot in managing my contacts without having to "rebuild the alert database" periodically to update my alerts.
The extensive menu allowed me to "Add Calsigns to Temporary Ignored Callsign List."   This allowed me to tag callsigns
as I worked them,.

In the versions after 2.50.0, the abbreviated menu returned.    Is there a way to go back to the extended menu?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/07/2021 3:23 am, kb7sat@... wrote:
In Version 2.50.0, an extensive menu apeared which I had first seen in this version.  It gave me a benefit whiched
helped me alot in managing my contacts without having to "rebuild the alert database" periodically to update my alerts.
The extensive menu allowed me to "Add Calsigns to Temporary Ignored Callsign List."   This allowed me to tag callsigns
as I worked them,.

In the versions after 2.50.0, the abbreviated menu returned.    Is there a way to go back to the extended menu?

From the Release Notes...
2.50.1 (2021-May-01)

  New:

    - Callsigns window: The callsign right-click context menu can be customized.
       It can be turned off completely or individual entries can be hidden.

While I didn't document the exact location where to find the Settings, that is not really the function of release notes, the Options popup of the Callsigns window (click the gear icon) is where you should look, hint there is a dedicated section.

de Laurie VK3AMA

kb7sat@...

I do not see a "gear" icon in the Callsigns Window.

kb7sat@...

OK Laurie, I found it!  Now the program is perfect for me and with the lastest version I have every function I need.
Thanks for your patience!.